What To Bring to Camp:
- Face Covering
- Personal Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (Recommended)
- Sleeping bag & pillow (overnight camp only)
- Pajamas (overnight camp only)
- Rain coat
- Shoes for playing & for the waterfront (sneakers & sandals)
- Clothes & personal items
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Spending money for the camp store
Wagon Train Campers will also need:
- A warm sleeping bag (overnight camp)
- Extra blankets (overnight camp)
- Warm coat
- Rain gear
- Riding boots are optional but footwear must be sturdy. No Crocs or sandals for riding horses. Must have long pants for riding.
- Equestrian helmets are provided, but your child is welcome to bring their own. It must be a helmet made for equine sports, not a bike helmet or a snowboard helmet.
You will be mailed a list of supplies needed for your specific trip.