What To Bring to Camp:
- Face Covering
- Personal Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (Recommended)
- Sleeping bag & pillow (overnight camp only)
- Pajamas (overnight camp only)
- Rain coat
- Shoes for playing & for the waterfront (sneakers & sandals)
- Clothes & personal items
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Spending money for the camp store
Wagon Train Campers will also need:
- A warm sleeping bag (overnight camp)
- Extra blankets (overnight camp)
- Warm coat
- Rain gear
- Riding boots are optional but footwear must be sturdy. No Crocs or sandals for riding horses. Must have long pants for riding.
- Equestrian helmets are provided, but your child is welcome to bring their own. It must be a helmet made for equine sports, not a bike helmet or a snowboard helmet.
You will be mailed a list of supplies needed for your specific trip.
WINTER DAY CAMP:
Kids must dress warmly and in layers. Arrive ready to play in snow clothes, including cozy pants or long johns, T-shirt, sweatshirt or fleece, waterproof snow pants and coat, warm socks and boots, gloves, and hat. Pack extra socks and gloves in case they get wet.
What to Wear :
- Long pants such as jeans or breeches are required. Yoga pants, track pants, etc. are not allowed. Snow pants are allowed if the weather requires it.
- Shirts/jackets/coats should be well fitting and not overly bulky. Fleece is not ideal because hay and horse hair stick to it.
- Riding boots with a heel and without bulky tread are suggested. Boots with excessively high heels are not permitted. In the absence of riding boots, sturdy enclosed shoes are required and safety stirrups will be used.
- Gloves should allow good range of motion and firm grip.
- Please layer appropriately for our changeable weather.
- Mud boots are suggested in addition to riding boots or sturdy shoes.
- Helmets are required. You may use on of our helmets or bring your own. Helmets must be ASTM/SEI certified for equestrian sports; no bike or snowboard helmets.